The EAL Area Light luminaires offer a wide range of optical patterns, color temperatures, lumen packages, and mounting configurations to optimize area light applications, as well as provide versatility in lighting design within the same form-factor. They are ideal for commercial property site-lighting applications such as retail and commercial exteriors.
Site and area light applications such as parking lots, retail exteriors, commercial exteriors, roadways and other general lighting applications.
- 7,500 – 30,000 lumen output (EALS)
- [email protected] hrs per IES TM-21 (EALS)
- 25,000 – 70,000 lumen output (EALP)
- [email protected] hrs per IES TM-21 (EALP)
- 140+ Average LPW
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 3000K, 4000K and 5000K typical
- Type II, III, IV, V and High Angle distributions
- 120-277 volt and 347-480 volt available
- DALI compatible
- Mounting options: universal mounting arm, direct/slipfitter, knuckle slipfitter & wall adaptor
- Title 24 compliant
- UL/cUL certified
- DLC Listed (for 120V-480V)
- Compliant with the material restriction requirements of RoHS