Evolve LED Area Light – Scalable Wall Pack – EWS3
The GE Evolve™ LED Scalable Wall Pack is optimized for customers looking for an efficient and reliable LED solution for wall mounted, site, area and general lighting applications. Depending on the application, Evolve LED Scalable Wall Pack can yield up to a 75% reduction in system energy consumption compared with standard HID systems. This reliable system operates well in cold temperatures and offers more than 11 years of service life to reduce maintenance frequency and expense, based on a 50,000 hour rated life and 12 hours of operation per day. Now available in 3000K, 4000K & 5000K with a lumen range of 2,800 – 8,700 lumens, button PE and optional motion sensor.
- 2,800 – 8,700 lumens
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 3000K, 4000K & 5000K typical
- System rating is L85 at 50,000 hours, with L70 > 100,000 hours
- Mounting: Flush wall mount to “J” Box with inspection hole for IP 65
- 120-277 volt and 347-480 volt available
- Button PE and motion sensor with dimming capability available
- UL/cUL listed, suitable for wet locations
- cUL listed with option code “J” SKUs
- Upward Light Output Ratio (ULOR) = 0
- DLC Listed (120V-277V and 343V)
- Complies with the material restrictions of RoHS
- Wall mounted, site, area and general lighting utilizing an advanced LED optical system providing uniformity, vertical light distribution, reduced offsite visibility, reduced on-site glare and effective security light levels.